A simple and delectable side, perfect for the holidays.
Quick & Easy Lemon Garlic Brussels Sprouts
340 g brussels sprouts
Extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Wash and trim bottoms of the sprouts and then slice them in half.
- In medium sized roasting pan, toss in the brussels spouts and coat generously with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Zest a lemon over the spounts and toss to combine.
- Roast for 20 minutes, tossing a few times.
- Take the spouts out and squeeze half a lemon over them.
- Add the minced garlic and toss to combine.
- Pop them back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes. Spouts should be a bit crispy when done.