Need to make a quick lunch? Try these super easy and quick wraps that are sure to win your taste buds over.
1/2 cup bulgar
1 cup water
1 vegetable broth cube
1 lemon, juiced
1 large bunch of parsley, chopped
handful of mint, chopped
4 whole wheat tortilla wraps
2-3 Tbps hummus
1 roma tomato
1/2 cup cucumber
handful of shredded purple cabbage
Prepare the Tabouleh
- In a medium sauce pan, bring bulgar, water and vegetable broth to a boil. Cover and simmer on low-heat for 15 minutes or until the bulgar is light and fluffy. Remove from heat.
- Refrigerate the cooked bulgar for at least half-an-hour before assembling the tabouleh filling.
- Once the bulgar has cooled, add the rest of the ingredients and toss to combine
Build your wrap
- Lay our your tortilla and spread the hummus evenly on the entire wrap.
- Lightly drizzle the vinegar over the hummus.
- Add the tabouleh filling and other toppings.
- Fold into a wrap and enjoy.