Warm and delicious pineapple and raspberry crisp. I love a good crisp, especially as we head into fall.
Pineapple Raspberry Crisp
Makes 4 mini ramekins
2 cup diced pineapple, fresh or frozen
2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
2 tbsp tapioca or corn starch
2 tbsp sugar or coconut sugar
juice from half a lemon
3 tbsp gluten free rolled oats
2 tbsp gluten free all purpose flour, or flour or choice
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp coconut oil or vegan butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine the fruit, starch, sugar and lemon juice. Toss to coat evenly.
- In another bowl combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and coconut oil. Using your hands mix ingredients until combined and crumbly.
- Add the fruit mixture to your ramekins or small baking dish.
- Spread the oat mixture on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve as is, or top with coconut whip or a nice vegan vanilla ice cream.